Taking My Time

Grades. Church. Reading. Blogging. Friendships. Family. All things that cloud my mind. Keeping my grades up. Staying active in church. Reading at least an hour a day. Keeping the blog post interesting. Maintaining solid friendships. Making sure my family and I are on good terms. It's hard right now, to take my time, to take a deep breath.

I think we all need to take our time. To just breath. We get all caught up in what we have to do, what we have to say. And that's okay. I mean, it's not a good thing, but it's okay that it happens. It happens to the best of us. I have a couple of ways that I always do to just take my time:

1. Just breath
I make sure that I breathe. That I take time to just not think, to let go, and not worry about anything. It helps. I know it's cliche but just trust me: it works.

2. Make a list
I make sure I know what I need to do, and when I need to do it. I usually put the important things first, so I always get them done. It makes me less worried. I worry a lot about if I have forgotten to do something. That leads us to our next tip.

3. Don't worry
Don't worry. Don't over think what you are doing, that just causes stress. And that's the whole reason I am making this post: so we don't stress too much. When we worry, we lose focus on what we are doing. And that means we mess up, and when we mess up, we stress.


And those are my three best tips to not get stressed. It's as simple as that. Sorry, this post was so short, this is all I have on this topic. Even so, I felt like I needed to make this post because I have been pretty stressed lately. Okay, Bye! Type to you later!

Comments