No Thought Thursday: An Introduction

Hi, welcome to the epitome of lazy: NO THOUGHT THURSDAY!!

I have established (in my mind) an upload schedule: I will *try* to post every day except Sunday and Wednesday. Those two days I just have a lot going on, my days are packed! So why would I make you suffer from something called no thought Thursday? What even is no thought Thursday? First we will answer the second question:

What is no thought Thursday? It is just a day where I want to post something that I don't have to really think about.

Next question: Why is no thought Thursday even thing? Listen, I spend about an hour to two hour writing a post. That doesn't count the hour editing and revising. So, it takes a while. And all that starts at about 10:00pm. I always write and revise the day before it goes out, and post them in the morning. So when I have a big day the next day, I want to get some shut eye (who the heck says shut eye?), and I may need to write a post that is not the best.

I will be talking about useless stuff, and it will be very short. That is how it will be. Just saying.


Okay make sure to subscribe to this blog (on the top of blog), and follow me on Bloglovin' (on the sidebar). Okay, bye, Type To You Later!

Comments