Kind of like a Human

Kind of like a Human: A Blog for Humans

Sara Grace

Hi, I'm Sara Grace. As you may have already guessed, my real last name is not Grace. That's my middle name. Let's just get started, shall we?:

I'm a teenager. Woah! I know, I understand, you're shocked. *sarcasm* You could probably tell because of the sarcastic undertones in this post. So far -I feel like- I'm being very predictable. Darn, I'll try better next time. 

This blog is for fun. I'm a bored teen, who needs to get her thoughts out of her head. Why doesn't she just talk to her friends, you ask? Well that, my pal, is because I don't really like talking to people- it drains me. I like to call myself a "Extroverted Introvert": a person who is good at talking to people, who can make people laugh, but they would rather be at home. Me, me in a sentence. 

This blog isn't really pointed towards one group of people. It's pointed toward all peoples. By the way: when I type in italics, pretend I'm whispering creepily in your ear. It'll add a sort of..... spice to the posts. Back to the point of this wonderful post, I don't care who you are, where you live, or what you look like, you can read my posts and get a look into the life as a basic, good-natured teen who doesn't do drugs and would rather do a wordsearch than drink.

Hey, I am different from most teenagers though: I LOVE MATH. There, I said it. I adore it! Hands DOWN my favorite class. I live for homework. I'm not even being sarcastic here, I really do love math. I don't understand why people don't like it. It's just putting together a puzzle, but a puzzle with numbers. AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE PUZZLES?!?! Okay, enough of my love affair with math.

What else? Oh, I play golf. You might be laughing at me, but when I get a golf scholarship, and you have to pay your way through college, you won't be laughing then. Sorry, that was mean. But I understand, golf does sound boring. But trust me, it's not. I can't even describe to you the feeling when you hit a good tee shot off the first tee, and you just know, deep down, that today's gonna be a good day. It is amazing. Trust me on this one- and don't ask questions.

That's it for today, but thanks for reading if you've made it this far. I know i use WAY to many commas but that's me. BTW: this is not my first blog. Infact, I've had two before this one, I was just really fake on those two. So, I won't be fake on this one. Okay, bye

P.S: You can subscribe to my blog my clicking the three little bars at the top and typing in your email, it will notify you when I post again (which will most likely be on Saturdays) Bye, for real this time. :)

Comments